Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: " Incognitos final tweet referred all questions ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Hall d'entrée -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Nom IG: 1
Classe du perso: 1
Lvl: 1

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 04:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: " Incognitos final tweet referred all questions Répondre en citant

TORONTO - Sidney Crosby didnt see the fight that caused Connor McDavid to break a bone in his hand. Still, the NHL superstar understands what its like to get picked on as a junior-hockey prospect.Im sure hes got a target on his back, Crosby said Thursday. Its not easy sometimes. Its one of those flukey things. But no matter how many times youve done it, even if you talk to guys who have fought for years, anything can happen in a fight and you really do have to be careful.McDavid is out five to six weeks with a fracture of the fifth metacarpal bone in his right hand as a result of hitting the top of the boards during a fight Tuesday night with Mississaugas Bryson Cianfrone.Though Erie Otters owner and general manager Sherry Bassin said hes confident his captain will be able to play for Canada at the world junior championship, the six-week time frame makes that a question mark. McDavid would be either the No. 1 or No. 2 centre if healthy.Crosby, who won a world junior gold medal in 2005, knows McDavid wants to get back for the tournament. His recommendation is for the 17-year-old phenom not to worry about it right away.I think you just try to kind of take care of the present instead of thinking about too much down the road, Crosby said. Its easier said than done sometimes.Crosby said he didnt think he ever had an official fight while playing for the Rimouski Oceanic in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.A half of one, maybe, the Pittsburgh Penguins captain said after practice at the Toronto Maple Leafs facility. They mightve gave me four minutes for roughing.With Rimouski, Crosby said he had players on the team to protect him from those situations. But thats not always a solution, as McDavid showed in the fight that got him injured.Sometimes emotion and things get the best of you and things happen, Crosby said. Im sure that his teammates and his coaches will be telling him to keep his gloves on if he can.But Crosby also conceded much has changed since 2003-04 and 2004-05 when he was playing junior hockey.The rules, there was more clutching and grabbing and things like that I think you definitely saw a lot of that, Crosby said. Its only nine, 10 years or whatever it is, but its changed even since then. A lot less fighting and things like that.McDavid, a native of Newmarket, Ont., leads the Ontario Hockey League with 16 goals and 35 assists in just 18 games this season. Thats a pace that wouldve gotten him past Crosbys 168 point total in his second season in the QMJHL.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Cheap NHL Jerseys . Icardi is living with the ex-wife of former teammate Maxi Lopez, and the Sampdoria forward refused to shake Icardis hand before kickoff. Walter Samuel and Rodrigo Palacio also scored for Inter while Lopez had a penalty saved. Custom Ottawa Senators Jerseys .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. http://www.senatorsauthority.com/authentic-erik-karlsson-senators-jersey/ .com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81. Dion Phaneuf Jersey . On Saturday, the paths of Drew Tate and Kevin Glenn cross again as opposing quarterbacks. Daniel Alfredsson Jersey . The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City.Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito lashed out at teammate Jonathan Martin on Twitter Wednesday, saying "The truth is going to bury you and your entire camp. You could have told the truth the entire time." Incognito also wrote Martin told him he thought about committing suicide because he wasnt playing well. "FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b/c he wasnt playing well. Told me he felt worthless," Incognito said on Twitter. Incognitos series of tweets directed at Martin and his representatives come as the NFL is preparing to release a report on the Dolphins bullying case which could help clarify their much-publicized relationship. Martin previously said he was harassed daily by Incognito and other teammates. He alleged their racial, aggressive and sexually charged comments played a role in his departure from the team on Oct. 28. Incognito recently finished serving a three-month suspension but isnt expected to return to Miami. He took aim at Martins agent Kenneth Zuckerman from Priority Sports, on Wednesday, accusing him of releasing information to the media. "What do you have to say for your actions? Why did you release the VM. What was your goal?" Incognito wrote on Twitter. Zuckerman said in a brief telephone interview with The Associated Press that he didnt want to respond to Incognitos comments, except to say, "The only thing I would say is Ill let Jason La Canforas tweet speak for itself.ddddddddddddquot; After Incognitos Twitter rant, La Canfora, who works for CBS Sports and broke the story on the text messages exchanged between the teammates, said on Twitter that Zuckerman "had nothing to do with my reporting." Zuckerman declined to answer other questions about the case. Incognito also wrote on Twitter: "the truth will set me free. I cant say the same about Jon Martin. The truth is what hes hiding from." Incognitos final tweet referred all questions to his attorney Mark Schamel, who did not return phone calls to the AP. Martin abruptly left the Dolphins last October and was hospitalized. He underwent counselling for emotional issues. Incognito was suspended Nov. 3, causing him to miss his final eight games. The NFL report, which is headed up by Ted Wells, is expected to be released and could help shed some light on what role Dolphins coach Joe Philbin and his staff, as well as the front office, had in the case. The concern is whether or not Incognito was ordered to toughen up Martin, who struggled after earning a starting job in 2012 as a rookie. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 04:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Hall d'entrée -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation